BOMB is part personal reflection, part social critique. A pointed and opinionated observation about graffiti culture, media terrorism, art "education", corporate control, and the ills of the current art world.
MANIFESTO (excerpt from BOMB)
• Art is an evolutionary act. The shape of art and its role in society is constantly changing. At no point is art static. There are no rules.
• The power of art lies not in its interpretation but in the form of its experience. To perceive art, to become aware of art, is to know art.
• Art terrorism is an act of cultural insurgency designed to bring attention to the ‘third world’ status of art in contemporary society.
• The objectification of art is dead. Art is experience, not ownership.
• Art is a language by which mankind expresses itself, a universal language that is not dictated by critics, journalists or academics.
• The art terrorist seeks the secession of art from the financial/academic infrastructure of the supposed ‘art world.’
• Art terrorism is intrinsically related to contemporary media and its manipulation.
• Supposed art educational institutions are merely focused on financial gain and should be condemned and destroyed.