Saturday, May 10, 2014

WE ARE STILL ALIVE, SAILING ON!

Just check our pulse and I can confirm that we are still alive and kicking. It might not seem like it, but we still have intentions to keep going strong and spread our message. Yesterday I (bluzark) realised that our little project was celebrating it's 5th birthday. Holy shit..

I've been telling myself to give ourself a new kickstart.. without success. But now it is time to get things going. I am adding 3 friends as editors to boost our content and revive Zone of the Free.

To continue this part of our revolution and share it with the world.

I PROMISE!


A promise I must fullfill since I have been getting several messages from worried readers.. so to especially to you guys who reached out to us about why we stopped posting I promise to get things going. We have new blood on it's way.. plans to invest more time in promoting artists and much more.. bear with me.

5 YEARS.. and nobody is stopping us.

STAY TUNED
KEEP CONNECTED
TIME TO MUTATE