Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WOULD YOU?



"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."
- Elizabeth Kenny (20/09/1880 – 30/11/1952)


Well.. is it?


Ofcourse!


But it is not for me to decide what your answer will be..

So..

Would you rather have the right to create alternatives of choice?
.. or let the oppressor choose for you?

Would you rather die young and have many accomplishments?
.. or rather fade away into obscurity at an old age?

Would you die for something you believe in?
.. or watch it change on its own?

Would you protect your freedom?
.. or sacrifice it?


I KNOW I WOULD!


I choose to live as a lion,
I will not betray freedom by sacrificing it.
The secret of happiness is freedom.
The secret of freedom is courage.
Being a coward is not a choice for me,
therefor I would rather live as a lion.